Now you can with Kenandy
Kenandy’s cloud ERP empowers business innovation. Built on the Salesforce platform, Kenandy has redefined enterprise resource planning by allowing customers to map to their existing business processes.
A Strong Foundation
We started with the simple idea that companies should not be held back by dated ERP systems.
In 2010 Sandra Kurtzig founded Kenandy to pioneer the development of an ERP solution in the cloud. As the first woman to take a Silicon Valley company public, she has been transforming enterprise software management since she founded ASK Systems in 1972 and led Kenandy through the development of an unprecedented cloud ERP product.
Scaling our Impact
Chuck Berger joined Kenandy as CEO in late 2015 and is leading the company through a rapid-growth phase. Chuck’s experience with the limitations of legacy ERP systems has inspired a new vision for Kenandy:
Kenandy is dedicated to giving mid-sized manufacturers the freedom to innovate products, services, operations and relationships with cloud ERP that is flexible and ready for growth.
Our team is focused on fulfilling this mission and constantly delivering value to Kenandy’s customers.
- Chief Executive Officer, Board Member
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Technology Officer and President of Products and Services
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Executive Vice President, Partners and Services
- Vice President, Applications Development
- Vice President, Business Consulting
- Senior Vice President, Training & Content
- Vice President, Product Management