Cloud ERP: 3 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Wait
In today’s rapidly evolving business environment, the ability to quickly adapt and change is critical. In the past ten years, 70% of the Fortune 1000 companies have vanished. These companies were not agile enough to adapt to change—be it new business opportunities or new, more efficient business processes that would bring them closer to their customers. On the flip side, companies that barely existed ten years ago are now industry leaders. Many of these new companies have taken advantage of the technology disruptions that have forever changed the business landscape. Disruptions that include:
• The ability to quickly scale and extend applications in a rapidly changing business environment
• Software that’s easy to use and configure, and will always be current without going through an upgrade process
• Continuous real-time visibility into operations
• Access to applications anywhere, anytime on any device
• Social tools that enhance collaboration with employees, customers, suppliers, and partners
To read more, and to find out about the three reasons, please see the blog on the Salesforce site.